All persons staying in the property will be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Arrival and Departure Times:
- The gîte will be available for occupation from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- The arrival and departure times may be varied by agreement at the time of booking.
- A deposit of 30% is required at the time of the booking and the balance is due six weeks before arrival.
- Payment can be made by either bank transfer or Paypal in either euros or sterling.
Euro Bank Transfers should be sent to:
Account Name: Mme Anne Frost & M Simon Frost
IBAN: FR76 1548 9047 0200 0417 6660 176
Sterling Bank Transfers should be sent to:
Account Name: Simon & Anne Frost
Sort Code: 56-00-64
PAYPAL ACCOUNT: email@example.com
Sixty (60) days’ notice is required for cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty.
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date will incur the following penalties:
- Cancellations between 60 – 42 days before the arrival date will forfeit the deposit of 30%
- Cancellations between 41 – 15 days before the arrival date will incur a penalty of 50% of the total booking price
- Cancellations less than 15 days before the arrival date will incur a penalty of 75% of the total booking price
All bed linen and towels are supplied and included in the price. For guests who have chosen a two week stay towels will be changed weekly.
There is no daily maid service included in the price. We would request that the gîte is left in a clean and tidy condition upon departure.
We request you bring your own beach towels as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
Parking is limited to one vehicle. The vehicle should be parked in the area immediately outside of the gîte.
Water & Fosse Septic:
The gîte is on a fosse septic system. The fosse septic system is very effective, however blockages could occur if improper material is flushed which will impact on the comfort of your stay. More detailed information on its use will be provided on arrival. If it is found that improper materials have caused a blockage in the fosse septic system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred pounds (£200).
Electricity & Heating:
Electricity and heating is included in the price of your stay. For those of you who would like to enjoy the woodburner there is a basket of logs, firelighters and paper included in the price of your stay to get you started. Further logs can be purchased either directly from us atr €10 for 12 or €1 each or at local suppliers. For those of you who are new to woodburners we can give you a quick demonstration on the best way to get it going.
Any damage or breakages caused to the gîte or any of its contents during your stay must be reimbursed to the owner before departure.
The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons.
Please note that this is a non-smoking property, this includes the gardens as well as the gîte.
With regret pets are not permitted in the gîte due to our own animals on site.